Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My First Blog

Type ‘define: blogging’ in Google and see the definitions like this:

A weblog (usually shortened to blog, but occasionally spelled web log) is a web-based publication consisting primarily of periodic articles (normally in reverse chronological order).

So everybody out there started blogging…. Why not me… I know, I am late to start… and I am sure it will take many more months (or years? ;) ) to keep my blogging active… As, it is all about getting into a new life style.. or rather net style.

Posting blogs and letting the whole world know what we are thinking, or doing, or up to… is really an interesting idea….

During these recent days, I was lucky to find time to get introduced into new technologies, software and stuffs related to programming… So I will dedicate this blog just for that…

No comments:

Post a Comment